Construction Application Process
New Construction Process
1. The first step in getting power hooked up to your new construction facility with Garkane is to fill out and sign a "New Construction Application"
3. Complete the load calculation worksheet. (Click here to download worksheet)
- 4. Submit a $200 engineering deposit. Call 435-414-9610 to pay by credit card or visit any office.
- 5. Construction Checklist - Click Here to download.
6. Guide, Workflow, & Timeline for new construction process - Click Here
New Construction Handbook & Guidelines - Click here to download
(A New Construction Handbook is also available for pickup in any Garkane office)
New Construction/Upgrade Application - Click here to download
(Click here to fill out the application online).
For any questions regarding new construction requirements,
Please call Taleana Virostko at 435-414-9610 or email her at email@example.com
The engineering fee will go towards expenses such as those incurred as part of the design process, and will be applied towards the final cost of the job. The application for new service will place the applicant's request for service into the New Construction Schedule and will also be used to establish a billing account for the new service.