Propane Service Application
View and pay your propane bill online
Serving Southern Utah the Cooperative Way
Beginning in 1998, Garkane Energy began offering Propane Gas service. The propane division was spun off into an independent, wholly-owned subsidiary effective January 1, 2003. Garkane Propane, Inc. has grown to serve customers throughout Southern Utah and Northern Arizona. Garkane Propane pledges to mirror the way Garkane Energy has run its electricity business for over 75 years: providing safe, reliable service at reasonable, stable prices.
Due to recent volatility in the propane market, our prices are not available online.
Please call 1-866-735-4280 for current pricing and information.
Online Application for Propane Service - Scroll down
468 N. Hwy 89, Hatch, UT 84735
The undersigned (hereafter called Customer) requests Garkane Propane, Inc. Hatch, UT (hereafter called Supplier) to install Gas service at the service address indicated and inconsideration thereof, Customer agrees to the following:
1. Use of tank: To assure safety in deliver and servicing, not to allow any other supplier or servicing agent to attempt to supply or service the equipment that Supplier provides;
2. Payments: To pay equipment fee and LP-Gas invoices within twenty (20) days of receipt. Late fees shall be applied if payment is not received before the next billing period.
3. Taxes: To pay all licenses, personal property taxes or any other taxes or assessments that may be levied on any equipment that Customer may lease from Supplier.
4. Location: Not to change the location or manner of installation of the Supplier's equipment unless Customer has first obtained written consent from the Supplier.
5. Access & Removal: To provide safe and unobstructed access to tank location. The customer agrees that in areas with limited access due to snow, ice, mud or other travel restrictions, that deliveries may be delayed until these conditions improve allowing for safe deliveries. Customer authorizes the Supplier to enter Customer's premises at any reasonable times to service equipment, deliver LP-gas and upon termination of Supplier's LP gas Service Agreement, to remove said equipment from the premises. Supplier assumes no responsibility for damage caused by Customer's breach of agreement to provide safe and unobstructed access.